From the article: Chocolate Beer
Chocolate beer - you either love it or you've never tried it. Got a favorite chocolate beer? Tell us about it.
- An ultimate dessert beer. Smooth, silky -- liquid chocolate mousse. It's almost not beer-like. Definitely worth trying as an after-dinner treat
- —Guest Timbo
Terrapin Brewing Moo-Hoo Chocolate Stout
- From Athens, GA comes a very tasty chocolate milk stout.
- —Guest aaron
777 brew in Vegas
- The BEST beer I ever drank! A chocolate IPA. They call it Halo Bender ,I call it Great. If in Vegas you must try it at The Main Street Station in old downtown.
- Youngs is an outstanding Chocolate beer. Sam Adams has released a Chocolate Bock that was fanstasic as well. But most recently I discovered Dieu de ciel Aphrodisiaque that was amazing!!! Brewing with chocolate is a real challenge. Much harder than it sounds.
- —Guest Glueslug
The Round Barn Brewery's Cocoa Stout
- I recently discovered this in Baroda, MI. I'm not the biggest beer drinker. I usually stick to lighter beers. But this has won my heart. I can't wait to enjoy this on a Lake Michigan summer night!
- —Guest Geri
favorite chocolate beer
- Young's Double Chocolate Stout is my favorite chocolate stout.
- —Guest Celeste Goff
- Don't forget about Southern Tier's decadent 'Choklat' - at 10% ABV, it's a hefty dessert in a bottle.
- —Guest Shawn Connelly
Foothills Brewing Sexual Chocolate
- I've had Foothills "Sexual Chocolate". Besides a great name this is a very nice beer. You can taste the chocolate in it without it being overpowering and sweet. One glass is enough for me but it is Well worth seeking out
- —Guest Jon